?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

i want to ask out this really nice girl and i think shes to hot for me to ask her and it will be really awkward if i get denied

Sometimes talking to someone and trying to see if they might be into you too (you mentioned you think she is anyway) is easier! Perhaps you can just say something like "hey, whats up?" or "how was your weekend?" Asking an open ended questions is usually a great way to start a conversation and ease into seeing if she is into you. You can also try to chat about something that the two of you have in common, like if you know she likes horror movies or a band that you like. See where it goes, there is no harm in trying. If you want to be direct about it too then just go for it and see if she wants to go out with you. It's your choice, good luck! Give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X