My friend again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend again

Hello so this time i am here because my friend was at the park with man whore who she calls her boyfriend and he sends inappropriate pic and he also kissed her under 24 hours of dating and she did not want to kiss so soon and we think he is a bad influence so what to I do

I'm glad you are concerned and care about your friend. The best you can do for her is just talk about it and give your opinion. There is nothing more you can really do because you are not the one in the situation. You mentioned "we" think he is a bad influence. So ultimately it is up to your friend to make the choice to stop seeing this guy if she feels the same way about him that you do. If you or your friend would like to discuss this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X