Potential Pregnancy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Pregnancy

Hello i hope you're a blessed night i really need someone to talk to I recently broke up with my beloved boyfriend in my bible study class because he was not committed to the lord enough instead of praying he'd play football. So our bible study class was lucky enough to go on a retreat to Africa and build houses for the poor. When i was in Africa i met a handsome African boy named Jacob he was fascinated when i taught him about god mary Joseph and our blessed lord and savior Jesus chirst. On my last night there we decided to have sex. This was a huge mistake i went against my whole religion my family and friends. But sex just felt so good it really felt like he sucked the devil out of me. Uggggghhhhh i shouldn't be thinking about that anways while having sex with jacob i realized our condoms broke Jacob said it would be fine and in the spur of the moment and now a few weeks later i havent gotten my period and its way over due so i got concered and i bought a pregnancy test from the drugstore and it tested positive! I am so depressed and confused right now how am i supposed to tell my family and friends about this! can you please give me some advice?

Hi and thank you for reaching out. This is quite an experience, but you must believe that everything happens for a reason. You are definitely in a difficult situation and one that you shouldn't be in alone. Bringing a life into this world is a really big deal and there is obviously no hiding it. The only way to tell your family and friends is to be honest. I would say to start with telling your mom or whomever you consider the closest to you. You need some sort of support to get through this and to help you with talking to those that it may be more difficult for you to tell on your own. More importantly you need support with going to a doctor as soon as possible. In order for you to help yourself through this just remember that the advice you need should come from those who know and love you the best. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Prayers to you. Stay strong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X