My best friend and a boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend and a boy

There's this guy that in a million years I would never think of liking. He's known one of my best friends since they were little. She is two years younger than me and he is two years older than me. Recently, we all spent a week together and all the parents and other kids on the trip have been telling me that he likes me. The only problem is that my best friend really likes him. After seeing him in school, and seeing the flirting, I realized that I kind of like him too. I just don't know what to do. HELLP

It does sound a little tricky for you. This is a personal decision, but just think of some things. Do you really like him? Can you see yourself with him or just more as friends who flirt? Do you think your friend will feel betrayed and if so is it worth it? Maybe you should have a heart to heart with your friend about how you feel and see how she feels. You can also write a pros and cons list for dating him. See which ones out weighs the other one. Just take a little time to think about it. I hope this helps some, but if you ever want to talk you can call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X