Younger boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger boys

Hi. I'm not sure what to do... I like a younger boy and I'm getting told I'm a slut if I date him. I really like him. Is it bad to date a younger guy?

You are not a slut if you like someone who is younger then you. However, depending on your age and this boys age it could be inappropriate relationship. If you are a minor it's important to date someone who is closer in age to you. If you like a guy who is in a different grade for example you are a sophomore and he is a freshman this would not be considered inappropriate. However if he is several years younger then you for example you are 14 and he is 10 this would not be an appropriate relationship to have. Have you talked to your friends about why they are calling you these names for liking someone who is younger then you? If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Listen

First of all no one should be calling you a slut, I have dated younger boys and had the same thing happen to me but I realized that the people calling me those names have no respect for me so they shouldn't have any negative impact on my life. Second you do you if your happy that's all that matters! Ignore the haters!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X