Moving on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on

I had a thing with this guy. This guy used me he left and came back and I was stupid to let him back in. And the thing is I still have feelings for him and I want to call and text him but i know that I'll end up getting hurt again. How do I get over this broken heart? We've been through so much and idk what to do anymore tbh

Broken hearts are very difficult to deal with. Continuing to call and text him is PROBABLY not a good idea if you are trying to get over him. Imagine your broken heart like an cut. If you leave it alone it has a chance to scab up and heal, however if you continue to pick at it, it takes much longer to heal. Time is the healer of all wounds. Give yourself some time to get over him and in the mean time, spend time with friends and family, binge watch a favorite show, take yourself to a movie, anything that can distract your mind from thinking about him. Break-ups are a part of dating and I hate to say this, but it probably won't be the last time you experience this feeling, but learn from it, make sure you learn what didn't work in this relationship and stay away from it in your future ones. All bad experiences give you an idea of what you don't want in a relationship, so instead of looking at it as a break up, look at it as a learning experience in finding the person that is right for you. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X