Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move on?

Hi so I like this guy and I'm not sure
    If he still likes me because he told me he liked me before but like I said I'm not sure if he STILL likes me. He's not always talking to girls but I feel he's trying to get me jealous by flirting with girls in front of me I'm not sure why. I don't want to ask him if he still likes me because I feel like I'm desperate or something. I do want to know if he still does because if he doesn't I can move on and we can be just friends. I care about him and he cares about me but I don't know if he likes me still. It's weird to talk about how I feel and it's weird to talk about how he feels because we both went through sh*t so it's kinda hard to show how we both feel. I still like him and care about him and I sometimes wish he can know how much I care about him but I don't want to seem clingy.

Talking about feelings can be difficult, however the easiest way to know how someone is feeling is to talk to them about it. If you are friends and do care about him, try pulling him aside and having a conversation. It's not clingy or desperate to talk to a friend about how you are feeling, even if sometimes it can feel that way. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily at 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X