how do I get him to notice me more?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I get him to notice me more?

I am a freshman in high school, and I'm interested right now in a senior. It's kinda crazy, I think, especially because he doesn't really know me. He's just gorgeous, and his nose is perfect. HAHA. Anyways, I just really want to get to know him before the end of the school year before he goes off to college. He works at the local restaurant, and I've eaten there twice already. We made a lot of eye contact last night when I ate there! I've said a few words to him, but they're meaningless words. How do I show him in a non-creepy way that I am interested in him? How can I get him to notice me more. He goes to my school, and one of my friends knows him. I don't see him that often in the hallways, but sometimes I see him in the library after school. Thanks!

Try to find things that you have in common and talk to him about those things. Do you have any similar interests that you're aware of? Maybe teachers you have had in common? Maybe even ask him about the food at the restaurant he works at? Or I saw you're working at "restaurant's name" I'm looking for a job, do you know if they're hiring? Just find a topic that can get the ball rolling. Once you're talking you can come up with different things as you learn more about him, but just take that first step to starting a conversation. If he's by himself in the library, that might be a good place, because it might be harder to initiate a conversation around other people. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X