Guy and bff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy and bff

So I'm in 8th grade and there is this guy in my school and I really like him. We text all the time and talk in person also. But it turns out my bff also likes him and he like both of us plus 2 other girl. I don't really know what to do because I really really like him but I don't want to date him 1- if he likes 3 other girls and 2- if my bff likes him because it might hurt her. Also my bff always says oh I don't like him but I know for a fact she does. What do I do??

Dating can be difficult especially when there are multiple people involved. If you really like this guy you may want to try talking to him about the situation. That's not fair to you if he is talking to three other girls and yourself. Also talk to your friend about how you don't want to upset her and about your feelings for this guy. It's easier to make these decisions once you know where everyone stands in the situation. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X