ex boyfriend returns? WITH ANOTHER GIRL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex boyfriend returns? WITH ANOTHER GIRL

so i went out with this bot who I really liked for 4 months and he was really amazing to me.. over time we started losig interest in each other so we decided to call off our relationship on good terms, and we remained great friends. recently, we have been talking abou tgetting back together or beig friends with benefits who hookup whenever we want to.. last week, he met another girl named jess who he doesnt know very well, but they hooked up and he is startig to have feelings for her, but he says he cant decide wich one of us he likes more.Hes a ffreshman, and the girl he likes is a sophmore. im only in eighth grade, so i fel like i dont stand a chance against her but i ove him sooooo much.. he says he wants to hookup with both of us while hes getting to know her then he will decide which one of us he likes more, but i dont wanna be a second choice. i cant let him go, but i dont want to be with him while hes also with the other girl? how do i let him know that i dont want to be a second choice without sounding too naggy, and what should my next moves be if he wont decide on just one of us? PLEASE ANSWER ASAPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimately, you need to do what's best for you and put yourself first. It doesn't seem fair to either one of you girls to continue hooking up with him until he makes his decision. If you don't want to feel like his "second choice" then perhaps you can just put your foot down and take control of the situation. Being upfront and honest with him about how you feel may be really helpful. You have every right to do that. You may want to say something like "I feel like I am your second choice, and I do not like feeling like that. It is not fair to me." Remember to always consider the want you want and deserve to be treated by someone you are in any type of relationship with. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X