I may be cheating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be cheating

I dated a girl last year for a really long time, she was a junior and I was a sophomore. I fell in love with everything about her and she lit up my life. We broke up due to lack of time together and it was a rash decision that I made. Now, I am dating another girl who is less serious and more flirty and I am kind of talking to my ex about starting things up again. My girlfriend is amazing and I want to keep dating her, but my ex is perfect and I want her too. I am afraid of hurting one or both of them.

Dating can be confusing at times, but you should definitely take a step back for a minute to try and decide what you really want. Write a pros and cons list for both relationships to see which one is the one that you are favoring or have the most feelings for. You want to figure out how you feel before you hurt both of them and end up alone. It does sound like you are not over your ex from what you mentioned in your post, so think about do you want to try again so you don't regret anything or do you think it wasn't the right fit. Now as far as your current girlfriend, do you think that you will regret not being with her and loosing the connection you have now? Just trying to throw some thoughts for you to think over!! Just remember being honest is always the way to go in a relationship because the truth does come out so just talk to both of them once you've sorted out your feelings. If you want to talk more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X