Boyfriend is upset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend is upset

i haven't been in a serious relationship before, and I was confused about something that happened with my boyfriend sexually (not going into any further detail) so I told my BFF from high school, and I asked her if she knew what to do. She knows all my secrets and never tells anyone anything and I was confused so I told her. I talked to my boyfriend about what had happened later, and he got really mad that I had told my friend. I feel really bad now I probably shouldn't have told her. I only told one person and I know she won't go blabbing but now he's really upset what should I do? Is he overreacting or was it really out of line to talk to her.?

I am sorry you are going through this in your relationship with your boyfriend. I am glad you have a friend that you can trust with a your secrets. I am not sure of exactly what happened between you and your boyfriend but I am guessing he must of felt it was a private issue and not to be shared. That is why he is upset. Sometimes things should be kept between partners. Maybe you should have spoken to him first about how you felt about what happened. This should be a lesson learned, the only thing at this point is to speak to your boyfriend and let him know why you told your friend that you understand why he feels that way. Although he might need some time to himself before bringing it up. I hope this was helpful. If you would like to discuss this issue any further or anything else please don't hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text daily between 4-8 PM> Good luck, I'm sure he will come around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X