I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Hello so me and my bf not being doing well we been arguing a lot and i m tired i want to break up with him. But i dont have no where to go so i need help with that so when i m break up with him i have a place to go ? What can i do?

I am sorry you're going through this with your boyfriend. If you feel the relationship is over, it is important that you do break up with him and move on. Never stay in a relationship just because it is a place to live. There is always a way out. Have you tried reaching out to your family for support or any close friends that might be able to help? I am not sure of all of your circumstances so it is important to reach out to people you know first. Sometimes you can be surprised who will be there for you. If there is no where for you to go, there is social service and shelters that could be at least a start. If you call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 24/7, a counselor could discuss some options with you and give you resources. Or if you prefer to text any day between 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X