Should I do it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do it?

I'm 13 and recently met a guy who is 15 that lives a hour away from me so I will probably never see him again. After we met he gave me his number and we have been texting ever since. He asked me if I wanted to make out with him. I've never made out or even had my first kiss. However since Ill most likely not see him again nobody else will no and it will only give me more experience. Should I make out with him?

Hi and thank you for your post! In this type of situation, it is completely your decision based off the type of feelings you are experiencing. I think it is very important to ask your self how important having your first kiss is and whether you want to remember it with a guy you barely know, who lives an hour away, and "will probably never see again". If you would like to talk more about this situation please do not hesitate to call us here at 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X