In love with a demand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In love with a demand

So there is the boy that I've been dating on and off for about 3 years and I'm trying to let him go completely but I can't . We meet through a mutual ex I use to date and they are now not friends like that nomore . Well the boy actually ended up being my first and took my virginity and I felt like I was falling for him and everything was perfect even though I'm only 18. Everything was good all up until he started to get abusive to wear I could wear tight clothes , I couldn't go out with my friends , he would abuse me in front of my friends as well as his . Friends would tell me to leave him alone and I just couldn't . I ended up losing friends because they just got tired of it . Even when I did leave he would pull me right back into him and sometimes I ask myself so I actually like and don't really deserve this . I ended up getting pregnant and ended up losing a baby by him in which to this day he still doesn't know . He was cheating on me left and right and now to this day were not together and he has girlfriends he always seems to get to me one way or another and I just feel like everything he does to me I do now to my relationships that come my way . I feel like I'm still dumb and dull over him and for some reason it's still hard to walk away from him regardless. I really need help ❗️❗️

It can be difficult to move forward from any relationship especially one where there may have been abuse. Think about what you want in a relationship and what you need from your significant other. Remember your own self-worth and how you deserve to be treated. Sometimes it's a simple as not responding to any communication with him. Other times talking to your friends and new relationships about what you have been through can help you to move forward. No one deserves to be treated the way that you were and I think that you know that. You have been through a lot and now is time for the healing process. Have you thought of speaking to a counselor? It may benefit you to talk to someone regularly and developing coping skills to help you to move forward. You are not dumb at all!! So many people have difficulty moving on in a relationship. You didn't do anything wrong! No matter what abuse is never okay! If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X