I feel useless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel useless

all the time i get bullied. I do one little thing wrong and it gets spread everywhere. I ask my close friends for help but they say its BS or im lying. Im an emotional girl...very emotional and it hurts me tht noone understands my pain. I've tried hurting myself but i just cant. I wanna be normal withour living a cruel life where i cry myself to sleep at night 😭😭

Sorry to hear about the bullying. Listen it is not okay that the kids are spreading gossip about you so tell someone at school, a teacher, guidance counselor or even the principal. You definitely should go to the guidance counselor about this issue so he/she can help you through this situation and you can express your feelings in a safe place. I know you don’t want to tell on people but it unacceptable these kids are allowed to get away with this. Did you mention this issue to your parents? Maybe you should if it doesn’t improve. Listen, let your parents advocate for you at school! I am also glad you did not self-harm because that never solves anything, it only makes a situation worse. Just please reach out to someone for help because you are not alone, there are adults that can help you.
    Here are two websites that have ways to deal with bullying and incidents like the one you had, http://www.stopbullying.gov/ or www.bullystoppers.com. You can even call Bully Stoppers at (732) 547-2603. I hope the year gets better for you. Good luck and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk, we are here 24-7 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X