so there's this guy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so there's this guy...

so there's this guy. Ive liked him for as long as i can remember. at this point, I'm completely in love with him. but this is what gets me every time. my insecurities lead me to believe that he would never, ever like a girl like me. guys look at girls the way they look at books. if the cover doesn't interest them, they won't even bother to read whats inside. i don't have boobs. i don't have a butt. i don't have the prettiest face but i do know that i have a caring heart. I'm always constantly jealous of the girls he's with. i sometimes don't even get any sleep because i think about him so much. he means so much to me but i feel like in his eyes, I'm just some other girl. i made myself a promise that i would tell him one day. what do i do????? this guy is killing me

You are correct by saying that a lot of guys and girls look at physical features before anything else. That is the first thing that people see and being physically attracted to someone is usually the first thing that brings people together. But physical attraction is only one piece of a relationship. When it comes down to it, if couples were only physically attracted to each other the relationship probably won't last too long. Couples need to have things in common, things to talk about and things to do together that they both enjoy. So do you have things in common with this guy? Have you spoken to him? If not, how do you really know you love him? Try finding out what he enjoys and start a conversation with him. Just remember that every boy that you like might not like you in return, just like every boy that likes you, you might not like back. If you would like to discuss this any further please call us at 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us between 4-8 PM every day.

Comment

yeah i have talked to him a lot and we've spent time together. i think i really do love him. but i don't think he feels the same about me, so i want to try and move on.

Comment

Be honest. Just tell him. The worst he can say is no, you deal with it, and you can move forward. If you don't ask, you are never going to know what might have been.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X