Will anything change?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will anything change?

So there is this guy who I've started to like and he seems to have an untrest in me too. I know he smokes and drinks, like every other guy in highschool I don't smoke or drink.i don't care if other do but It's just not something I'm into doing and peer pressure isn't really a thing with me. The guy doesn't know I don't smoke or drink but I feel like when he finds out it will change his opinion of me. Should I stay talking with him? Or should I just stop because everything may change when he finds out I don't drink and smoke.

Well I'm glad that you are not pressured by your friends to smoke or drink. That's shows that you are independent and have high self-esteem. I think you should give this boy a chance. It sounds like you're overthinking and worrying too much before you even know how he will feel. Although if he doesn't want to go out with you because you don't smoke or drink, how does that make you feel? No one should base a relationship on that. First of all, he might think it's the cool thing to do but it isn't. It only leads to other things, possibly addiction or stronger drugs. I understand that high school kids experiment with drinking and smoking but you shouldn't base a relationship on whether your partner does it. So if he asks you out, go out with him and see how it goes. You might actually not like him that much, especially when he's smoking or drinking. I hope this helped you think about things. If you would like to discuss this or anything else, please call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us between 4-8 PM daily. Good luck!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X