Relationship issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship issues

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months. We used to talk for a while before that. We were on and off but never dated till now. we broke up a couple of times but we really truly love each other. We are going thru a lot tho. I live in another state an hour and a half away cuz I moved. He has a car and can come here to see me but he's out of high school and is trying to go to college and get a job so I guess he's busy a lot (or that's what he says) I'm still in high school and I just got a job and I'm trying to work 6 days a week so I'm gunna be really busy. And I feel like we won't see or talk to each other a lot and I'm willing to do that because once I turn 18 in moving in with him and we will be fine but he doesn't know if he can handle barely talking to me. But Idc cuz I love him and want him forever. I don't know what to do? And on top of that we argue a lot and I think it's cuz we are so far away because we used to live together with my mom in the summer and we barely argued and we were always with each other. But now like I worry about what he's doing and who he's with and he takes forever to text me back cuz he's "busy". I don't know what to do. I really love him. I don't know what I'd do without him

It is tough to have a long distant relationship at any age. But when you're so young it's even more difficult. It sounds like the two of you have so much going on. Between school, homework, activities in school, and a job, it would be difficult for you to have a local boyfriend. Have you spoken to him about how you feel? If not, tell him how you feel and see what he says. I know you said you'll move in with him when you're 18 but what if he's away at college? Where would you live and how will you support yourself? Do you want to go away to college? These are some questions you need to think about. You also mentioned that you're worrying about what he is doing. Trust is an important part of a relationship. Do you trust him? Like I said before long distance relationships are not easy but I think you need to have a heart to heart conversation with him to see where your relationship is going. If you would like to discuss this or anything else please don't hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 ot text us between 4-8 PM daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X