What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

I think that there might be some girls out there that think the same way I do! Well I was dating a boy and people had been telling me that he be flirting with girls. They actually say he's a f*** boy. I broke up with him! He came up to me in such and said if I could give Him a second chance! What should I do? Should I give him the second change?

You should weigh the pros and cons of giving him a second chance. I also think it is important to not always believe what people say unless you see something for yourself or if you feel like something is not right by the way he is treating you. One person may think he is a flirt from their perspective...but that is THEIR perspective...so who really knows what is going on. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X