Friend in relation to guy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend in relation to guy

I wrote another post about how I wasn't really talking to a guy that I had been talking to for a while. There's this friend I have at school who is a junior and I am a freshman and she can get to me sometimes like I go to a small school and everyone kind of knows everyone and at first there was a guy who I had as a friend and the guy thought that I had liked him so he told her and she got kinda annoying like she had his hat and made a big deal about how "oh Samantha why don't you give it back to him" and "oh I thought you would come to the chess club meeting because jack is going to be there" and then another situation occurred when another guy had asked me out and I wasn't sure if I liked him and she made this huge deal out of having me make a list of things I did and didn't like in front of everyone and told me that I should only go on the date if I realy realy liked him and how if I did I should put it on facebook. And I just wish she would mind her own buisiness and stay out of things like this like I wish she wouldn't get involved in stuff that doesn't concern her and I feel like after I get back to school she will be really in my face about why I told him it wasn't going to work and if I blew him off and how mean that was and I wish she would just mind her own business. She doesn't talkk to me much either enless it's about guy stuff and how do I tel her to stop without being mean??

You are absolutely right she does need to mind her own business. I don't know how close you two are so if she is your friend then have a conversation with her about trying to respect your privacy and if she's not a close friend then when she asks you questions in front of people say to her it's not your business. You do not have to explain yourself to her about why you do or don't like a guy, so if she brings it up just ignore the comments and go about your day. It just sounds like she might be jealous of you from her behavior. Just remember you don't owe her an explanation about anything so don't feel bad about that. Hope this helped and if you want to talk ever call 2NDFLOOR a 888-222-2228 or text daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X