Getting over a crush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting over a crush

So I had a crush on a guy and I'm trying to get over him by trying to cut him out of my life and today he came over to me and tried to talk to me but I ignored him and he kinda got mad. It's what's best for me and him and I don't know if I should tell him the reason why because I don't want it to be awkward. I just don't want him to feel like it's his fault or he thinks he did something wrong because he's not doing anything wrong it's just me

Yea, that can be kind of awkward. The best thing to do though is be honest even if it is uncomfortable. It isn't fair if he is left wondering and assuming that he did something wrong. He will also have more respect for you too if you explain yourself because ignoring someone for no good reason is definitely rude. Besides making him feel better you will feel better too that this is off your chest and that you don't have to go about treating him unfairly. If you would like to talk about this further please call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X