Help idk what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help idk what to do

so i caught my boyfriends friend showing him nudes of another girl and he was trying to hide it i feel so hurt idk what to do or think or how to react i feel like im not enough he acts like nothing happened help i feel heartbroken

If you feel that things are weird between you then talk about it. Ask him one on one why he tried to hide it from you and tell him how it made you feel. Listen, guys and girls look at other people even when they are in a relationship and it does not mean that they will cheat or that you are not enough! If you are feeling that way then ask yourself why? Do you trust him? What was the context of the friend’s picture, was he just goofing around? Just keep in mind that it’s human nature to look as long as there is respect for your partner so talk about what boundaries you are comfortable and uncomfortable with. If you want to talk ever, call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us daily from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X