What?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?

let me start this off my saying I'm a 15 year old with no friends. Don't have any and haven't had any for a long time. I finally got to find someone to be close to me and he became my boyfriend. We've been together for 9 months and we fight all the time.and it's gotten to the point where I don't know if I want to be with him. I mean even my mom says it's ridiculous. She says we try to out fight one another. He makes me sad and he doesn't respect me. And when he notices he's done wrong he apologizes and cries and tells me I can't break up with him. I don't know what to do. I cry all he time and he speaks down to me even when he's only 2 months older than me. He doesn't let me talk to anyone that's part of the reason I don't have friends. I naturally get along with guys. It's not something in a sexual way I swear but with girls it's a lot of drama. I live with 4 guys so I adapted to hanging out with guys. I don't get along with girls what do I do I'm confused

From what you are describing, the relationship does seem a bit unhealthy. It’s not a good sign that all you do is argue or that he belittles you. Furthermore it’s not healthy that you feel you cannot talk to other friends because he will have an issue with it, that’s control not respect! Maybe give yourself some space from the relationship for a bit and see if makes things better. Your mom seems to be a supportive person in your life so make sure that you talk to her about your feelings and whatever you decide to do about the relationship. Ultimately, it is up to determine what you want out of the relationship and your social life. Check out the website www.loveisrespect.org as well. I hope this helps you and if you need to talk about this or anything else please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8 PM. Have a Happy New Year!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X