This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused Please help!

so I met this guy this year that I've seen before at my old school and we started talking this year ( he's a senior and I'm a freshman but I'm suppose to be a sophmore) and we exchange numbers and started texting and calling each other ever night and we got close and he told me things and I told him things and I started to like him and he started to like me but he told me things were not going to work out because he still had feelings for his ex and he said how we should've met sooner it would've better. We also started acting as if we were a couple and sometime people would think we were going out but we weren't. We hugged and held hands before and we were always together. Then he told me he got back together with his ex. I wasn't mad but I was a bit upset but I was happy for him but all he could talk about his her now and it gets annoying. We also got into an argument but we forgot about it and we started talking again today and he told me that I was pretty and he said it's not me it's him and I was confused because he has a gf and I'm wondering why he said it's not me it's him like is he trying to say maybe we could've had a relationship but he wasn't ready or? Idk I just need answers

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Unfortunately I don't know exactly what this guy is thinking. He may be saying it's not you it's him, because he still has feelings for his ex and there things that he needs to work on in that relationship. This could mean it has nothing to do with you, but with stuff that he has going on. The only way you will really know what he is thinking or meaning is by asking him. This could clarify your friendship and if there is any chance in the future that you will have a relationship. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

he did say that maybe there might be a future but for now he's in a relationship. I'm kinda afraid of what he might say but I'll try to talk to him. Thanks for responding!

Comment

Also is it a good idea to tell him if he cares about me. It doesn't matter if it's relationship wise or friendship wise I just wanna know if he doesn't I can just move on and try to get better. I might desperate but I wanna know I just feel like no one cares about me so I just wanna know

Comment

If it will make you feel better to talk to him and give you some closure to this relationship, go for it! Listen, there is nothing wrong with you just asking for some clarity and communicating how you feel about what happened, that does not make you desperate! If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Should I tell him if he has any feelings towards me even tho he has a girlfriend? Maybe it's not a good idea but he seems like he has feelings for me but I don't know maybe he just says things to say things thanks for helping me I appreciate it!

Comment

That's up to you, we can't make that decision for you. If you want to tell him, just so he his aware, that is completely fine. Just be aware that he may not return the feelings. That doesn't mean you shouldn't tell him, but just understand that since he is in a relationship he may just want to be friends. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

So I texted the guy I like hi when I came back home from school and he didn't reply until midnight and said "hey sorry for replying late but you gotta understand I have a gf and I don't want any trouble with her. I told you I would talk to you in school but not on the phone pls do me that favor" so now I'm pissed/upset that he said that because I've always been there for him and now he steps me aside for his gf that hurt him. Also is it right for him to not text me but talk to me in school because of his gf? Sometimes I feel like I'm being to nice and I should go back to my old mean ways but I don't want that but that prevents me from getting hurt 😔 I'm tired of this

Comment

Well he does have a girlfriend...it's not like he is single. So why are you wasting your time? However, it is sketchy that he is willing to talk to you in school but not over the phone...I mean obviously it is because he doesn't want his girlfriend to see. If you are tired of this the simple solution is to not waste your time on a guy that is already taken. If you would like to discuss this further call us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us at this number daily between 4pm and 8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X