love triangle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love triangle

So, so just to clear things up, we are all girls, we're just all lesbian. Anyways, last year two of my friends we'll call them Beth and Jenna went out. But I had a crush on Beth so I actually hated Jenna a little. But at the end of the school year Beth left. This year I started to like Jenna and eventually we started dating. However Beth said she is coming back to our school next year and she still likes Jenna. She wants to be her girlfriend again, and I'm worried they'll end up together again.

You may want to talk to talk to Jenna about what it would be like if Beth came back to school. Maybe she does still have feelings for Beth but maybe she doesn't. Since the two of you are in a relationship now this is a concern that you would want to discuss with her. They could potentially end up together, but if she wants to be in a relationship with you then that relationship may also just be in the past. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X