First boyfriend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First boyfriend?

I'm 17 years old (girl) and have never had a boyfriend (although I have had my first kiss lol). I've really like this guy in one of my classes and Im pretty sure he likes me back. The only problem is I'm really scared to be in a relationship with someone. I feel like I missed out on having those dumb 6th grade relationships where you learn all the basics of dating. I know he hasalready had a girlfriend before so he knows what to do. I'm also nervous about being in a relationship because I'm scared he's going to get bored of me. I feel like i am very closed off and do not open up that well and I don't want him to think that's me. I'm just bad at opening up to certain things. I really want to date him but I'm scared I won't be ready if/when he asks me out. I know I'm ready but I'm just really nervous he will stop liking me.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself about the "what ifs" of dating, cross that bridge when you get to it. Its okay that you have not had a boyfriend it does not mean that he's better at it then you. It could mean that you know what you like and have waited to test the waters with someone that you really have feelings for. Just be yourself and don't focus on the other stuff. If he's trying to get to know you then get to know him back and don't feel that you have to do anything that your not ready to do and if and when he asks you out, decide at that point what you want to do. Sometimes overthinking the situation makes it seem worse then it really is. Good Luck!! Call 2NDFLOOR if you ever want to talk @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily between 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X