I m tired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I m tired

I m so tired of my boyfriend I m not even happy anymore he do pills and the only way he s a little bit nice is when he do pills but still he s a mean person he talk a lot of shit he say I m not I good gf he say he going to cheat on me I m just so tired. I don't know why I deserve all this ;( I m so disappointed of him I just want to leave whenever he don't have he s pills he treat me worts I don't know what to do I love him but he have a drug problem and he already when to reahab for that but did not work ;( what should I do I also have a baby with him ;(? What would you do in this situation please help anybody answer ? Will appreciate a lot ;(

It sounds like you are in a tough position. From what you are describing, it does seem like an unhealthy situation. Nobody deserves to feel hurt or belittled in their relationship. Being told that you’re going to be cheated on is not acceptable behavior. But, the more pressing matter is there is drug abuse, you cannot control whether he is going to stop using or not and you can’t stay in a situation depending upon if he can get his drugs to treat you semi-decent. It’s not healthy or safe for you and the baby to be in an unstable environment. It seems like it would benefit you to put some distance in between you and him and to move on from this relationship. Consider the way you want to be treated in a relationship. You don’t deserve to be treated with disrespect! You may even want to reach out to close friends, family, a teacher, or a guidance counselor for support. They may be able to help you. Remember that if you do decide to end the relationship at any point, it is important to have a plan. Check out the website www.loveisrespect.org and also try to call Nar-Anon, it’s a 12-Step program for people with loved ones dealing with narcotics addiction, the number is 877-424-449. I hope this helps you and if you need to talk about this or anything else please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X