Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas?

Hello Second Floor
    I have been dating my boyfriend for more than 10 months now. We are in a long-distance relationship but at least we get to see each other for 2 months every year, better than nothing right ? Anyways, everything is going great and our 1 year anniversary is soon and I really have no clue what to get him. Putting aside his likes and dislikes, what is a cute and romantic gift I can get him (just to keep in mind that I am 15 so I can't get him something really really really expensive). I have to get him something soon because it takes a long time for him to get the present because we are so far away. Any ideas? Please help, thank you

It's hard to choose a present for someone without knowing them personally, but I will try to help you in any way that I can! Many times cute or romantic gifts could be ones that remind you about certain times in your relationship. Maybe you have a picture of the two of you that you want framed or you could make a card that tells him something fun that you will do once you guys are able to see each other. Maybe you have inside jokes or certain memories that could help you think of something to buy for him. I hope this helps, but if you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM.

Comment

Thank you for your help, I know he will love that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X