Just dont want to lose him..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dont want to lose him..

Hello I have been dating my boyfriend for over 3 years now. In the very beginning of our relationship I was a different person. I was only 20 and had a lot of growing to do at the time. He has changed me for the better. In the beginning I told him 2 lies and that is only thing I ever lied to him about. In the beginning like I said I was very different and would lie to other people as well and not realize how stupid it was to do so. Lately even thougj it was so long ago it has been eating away at me. I am completely honest with him always but just knowing i have lied to him in past hurts a lot. I dont want to lose him over 2 lies and they were nothing to do about our relationship just 2 things about myself nothing that would have steered our relationship different to begin with. I dont know why I did this. I just felt these lies would explain certain things about me . But if i knew what it was like then being in a long term relationship and being all about honesty i would have never done so. He was my first boyfriend and i lied to him in very beginning. And i have mentioned it after that first initial and i reallt am upset for doing that. Ugh I just want to come clean with him. I am just so afraid of the outcome. Please what should i do

I don't know what lies you told but it was 3 years ago so maybe leave it in the past. However, like I said, I don't know how significant they are so if you feel that it is really affecting the way that you can move forward with your relationship then come clean! Listen, it's never good to lie because it does usually tend to come out and it sounds like you understand that now so its okay. Everyone can make a mistake at some point. Do you think that he would never forgive you? You could make a pros and cons list, pros & cons for not telling and for telling, sometimes that can help! It is truly up to you what to do about this, its personal and you have to decide. If you want to talk about this or anything else please call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X