I can't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't

I don't want to date my bf anymore . He makes me miserable and makes me feel like sh** saying that I don't like him and that I always do everything wrong to him. I'm just scared to end it bc then he might try to hurt me or himself . I really am not happy and idk what to do

This is a tough position to be in. First, it isn't healthy to be in a relationship with someone that you don't care about and that yo don't want to be in a relationship with. Second, it sounds like his words and actions are really hurtful, and nobody deserves to be treated like that in a relationship. If you are concerned with your safety, you can always file for a restraining order with your local police department. It is important to break up with him safely, like over the phone, with a friend close by, or in a public place. Let someone know that you are breaking up with him and be definitive about it. For example, use clear, short phrases like "I am breaking up with you" and "This relationship is over." It would also be helpful to tell your parents that you are afraid and that you are trying to break up with him. They may able to help you out or be supportive. Check out the website www.loveisrespect.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X