Notes, sexually active, parents, ugh/:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes, sexually active, parents, ugh/:

So, I wrote these notes to my boyfriend, and one of the notes was called our story, We've been together for 10 months. I left the notes in a folder in my basement, and I went off to work, and my mom found this folder... She read the one note called our story, it tells about how we meet and started talking, and told about me sneaking him in, and in one part it says " all the sudden you were touching me my head said no but my body said yes, crap, im trying to be quite, but it feels so good, my parents are gonna hear, i gotta be quite! crap... gotta change the sheets(;" my mom called me at work and asked if i was busy and i told her no, then she said i found the stuff you were writing and i was like what.. she said i know what you have been writing, do you not have any conviction? and she hung up.. as bad as that is, a few weeks ago my mom saw a hickey on his neck, she didn't know we were sexually active, i told her we weren't.. and about 5 days ago a huge thing went down and i got my phone taken and all this stupid crap, and now this. She picked me up from work and didnt even speak to me, slammed the door when she got out and went right to bed. what do I do now? first, i probably wont get to see my boyfriend.../: and now my mom is so disappointed with me, i called her from work and asked if i could talk to her and my step dad when i get home.. that didn't happen.. what do i do..? Help please, anyone.

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been able to talk to your mom. That has to be stressful. Listen, you didn't do anything wrong by writing your personal thoughts down. Your mother read notes that were not meant for her to read. It sounds like your mother is just very worried about what she read because you are her daughter. She may need time to cool down before she is ready to hear what you have to say. Maybe it would help if you wrote her a letter and tried to explain how you feel about this whole matter. I don't know how old you are but your mother probably just wants to protect you. Check out these education websites about puberty and sex, www.puberty101.com & www.sexetc.org. Maybe your mom would like to look at them with you, they are education websites. I hope that helped and you can always call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X