Soo confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo confused

So, in the beginning of freshman year I met this one guy during tutorial. He was funny and cute and knew how to make me laugh. Since then I always had I crush on him, but since we had no classes together I never perused a relationship with him. During that time I also met another guy who was in my World History class. Initially I only thought he was cute, but I developed a crush on him too. This time I let him know that I liked him. Apparently he liked me too and we started talking, well texting. He had issues with talking to me in person for some reason. As a couple weeks went past I also liked another guy who was on the winter track team with me but happened to be a year and grade older than me. I never thought an older boy would ever like me but he did. I had to decided between the guy older than me and the one in my history class so I picked the one older than me. But the guy I turned down ended up talking about me to his friends which really hurt me and I had to endure a month if awkwardness and hatred for each other in class.We ended up dating from January to July. Our relationship was like a rollercoaster. It had its ups and downs. We both cheated. Mine was more emotionally while his was physically. One day I walked home with the guy I met in tutorial and realized I never lost interest in him. I almost kissed him but I didn't. Since my relationship with my then boyfriend was open and honest I told him what happened. He was mad. Extremely mad, but eventually got over it as long as I promised not to talk to him. I pretty much avoided him from then on, which was a mistake I believe in my part. We stopped talking. I don't know how to tell him I still like him. What is even worse is that my ex specifically asked me not to mess with the guy I met in tutorial. And they are even friends. I don't know what to do. Keep true to my promise or go with my heart and at least let the guy know I have feelings for him, but I don't know how it would effect my friendship with my ex boyfriend.

This sounds like a tough position to be in. Ultimately, it seems like you need to do what is best for you. Perhaps it would be helpful to take some time to sort out your feelings before you make any decisions about who you want to date. Sort out the positives and negatives of each situation and go from there. Is telling the guy you have feelings for more important than having a friendship with your ex boyfriend? It is sometimes helpful to talk to close friends for support, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X