Guy issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy issues

I like this guy who used to like me a lot but for the past year I thought he was over me since he's been hooking up with my best friend. (They're not dating, just friends with benefits I guess) But the other day when I was with my best friend she was a bit emotional and she was telling me about how whenever they're together, he only talks about me and that he doesn't even want people to know that her and him hook up. But it's like if she had not told me that, I would have no idea because this guy seriously sucks at talking about his feelings and he flirts with everyone so no one really knows who he likes. I know he's not good for me but ugh I honestly want to be with him so badly it's insane. It's like I'll ask him why we never dated and he will say he's not good at relationships, but pardon my language, that is complete bullsh*t! Then last year my friends asked him why he never hooked up with me even though he said he wanted to and his response was that he didn't want to hurt me because he's such a flirt, but it's like, okay you are hooking up with my BEST FRIEND and you did not even give me proper closure on whatever the heck we are and on top of that, you still flirt with me occasionally. That's so much more hurtful than leading me on. In some ways, it's a form of leading me on. Also, you're apparently just talking about how much you miss me and how beautiful you think I am WHILE you're hooking up with HER! Although that's really flattering, how does he think that makes her feel? I'm kind of torn because it's like I've never liked a guy as much as I like this guy--- but he treats my emotions and my best friend's emotions like they're nothing.

This is definitely a tough position to be in. First, sometimes it is hard for people to express their feelings, which, from what you are describing, seems to be the case with this guy. Second, you mentioned that he isn't good for you- why isn't he good for you? Did he do something that makes you think that? Third, this must be really hurtful for your friend. Maybe it would be helpful to talk to her about this and help her sort out her feelings. It isn't fair to anyone (you, your friend, and even the guy) to be in this situation. Lastly, everyone has emotions. It is possible that he just doesn't know how you and your friend feel, so it seems like he doesn't care. Maybe he does care. It isn't possible to know without talking to him about it. Overall, it sounds like you, your friend, and this guy need to sort out your feelings about one another. Consider the way you feel and what you want to come of this situation. Try doing the same with your friend, and even the guy, and see where it leads you. Good luck! And remember to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X