I. Don't. Know. What. I'm. Doing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I. Don't. Know. What. I'm. Doing.

I've been dating this guy online for 4 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days. He lives in another state too. He really is a sweetheart, but I think I've fallen for another. My best friend asked me out and I want to say yes. I'm really empathetic and I don't wanna hurt either of them. My best friend and I also went roller skating and ended up kissing. I'm so upset and I feel HORRIBLE!!! ugggghhhh please help me someone.

This seems like a tough position to be in. Ultimately, it is important to sort out your feelings for both of these guys. It isn't fair to them or to yourself to be in a relationship that isn't truly what you want. Dating is tough, but sometimes it is easiest just to follow your heart and your intuition. It may even help to talk to a close friend to help you sort all of this out or to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X