My penis is too big for my gf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis is too big for my gf

My penis is 12.5in. My girlfriend is a virgin and says it is too big so she won't have sex

Choosing to have sex with someone is a big step. Maybe it would help to have a conversation with your girlfriend about if she is comfortable having sex at all. She may be saying that to you because she's nervous about having sex for the first time or she just isn't ready to have sex! The only way to find this out is to talk openly and honestly with her. Maybe you can check out an educational website about sex with your girlfriend to try and open the conversation up, try to find out what you are both comfortable with when it comes to having sex. One website is called Sex Etc and it is provided by Rutgers University @ www.sexetc.org. Another website is called Puberty 101 and the link is www.puberty101.com. I hope those websites help you and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-19-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X