Confused... I really need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused... I really need help

It all starts back in May when my best guy friend asked me to the school dance. That whole night he was flirting with me and being really cute... so I've liked him since. Now it's July and he finally said that he liked me! I was so happy, but he won't make a move and when ever he texts he can only talk for 5 minutes and then he has to go Another guy and I started to talk and he is cute, athletic, and really funny. He always talks about how much we should hangout more and he wants to go out with me! I just don't if I should wait for my best guy friend to ask me out or go out with the other guy. I'm so confused I've talked about it with my friends and I've heard different opinions left and right.... I'm just confused. Both of them are cute, nice, and easy to talk to. I just don't know which one to stay with. Please help

Since he is your best guy friend you should be able to talk to him about how you feel and that you want to go to the next level then you will know what is he wants to too then you should move on with him since your probably comfortable with him but if he wants to just stay as friends then friends you shal remain and try to move on with the guy whos told you what you wanted

Comment

Dating is tough sometimes. It sounds like you need to think about how you feel about both of these guys. There is no reason why you can't ask your friend out, if you want to. It'll show that you are interested in him and that you want the relationship to progress. Also, there is no reason why you can't try hanging out with both of them if you aren't exclusively dating anyone. It may help you determine which one you like more. Most importantly, do whatever will make you happy =). Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X