Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

So my best guy friend asked me out a few days ago. I didn't want to go out with him or make things awkward if we ever broke up so I said, "I think it is better if we just stay friends." Plus I didn't want to rush into it. He said that he had liked me for for 4 years already. He told me to not tell anyone about this. I had to tell my mom and my best friend. the two people I can trust. I also freaked out when he asked me because ive never been asked out before. it was heartbreaking to know he had been trying to ask me out for 4 years and I rejected him. I feel like he hates me now. Hes the nicest person ever and I feel like I broke his heart. Everytime we talk, text or video chat its always awkward. I feel like we are not good friends anymore.
    A few weeks later her facebook chats me saying he has a girlfriend. I was happy for him. I thought to my self that he got over me quickly. So i'm talking to my best friend about the whole situation and it ends up that he also asked her out a few weeks ago before me. She also said no to him. Is he a liar? Or a Player? Did he really like me? Was he just looking for a girlfriend?

It is really tough to determine what someone else thinks or feels. What is important is that you don't date someone that you don't have feelings for. Perhaps you can just talk to him. Let him know how you feel and ask him how he feels. You may even want to tell him that you feel like your friendship is changing since he asked you out. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X