My boyfriends drug problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriends drug problem

Hey guys I just found out today that my boyfriend relapsed and smoked pot today and I was really upset with him. I gave off a chill vibe and told him i wont be with some one who isnt clean. I wanted to really, "pardon my French" tell him to get the f*** off your a** and get to an na meeting. I was really upset I know how it feels to go through addiction I was addicted to heroin and pills for 4 years and I now have 8 months clean. I need advice or feedback on how to handle this situation xoxo��

I can understand why you would be so upset with your boyfriend since you struggled with addiction, but regardless of whether you had a past addiction he should respect your feelings. Maybe it would help if you sit down with your boyfriend when you are not too upset with him and lay down your bottom line with him. He has to understand that you cannot compromise your sobriety for his drug use. If you need to talk more call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. Also, here is the number to Narcotics Anonymous if you ever need it 800-992-0401 or visit the website www.na.org.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback I talked with him today and I told him I'm not letting his recovery get in the way of mine and how I won't tolerate drugs at all plus we had a serious talk about our future and being together and none of it can involve drugs. We talked about having kids one day down the road and setting a good example and it put a smile on his face hopefully he will get it this time as long as we take it one day at a time it's gunna be alright

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X