Hymen Broken??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hymen Broken??

So a few night back, my guy was fingering me, and when he took his hand away there was a bit of blood on his finger. It was my blood for sure. Now, I've never had sex, and I've never had this happen when I do it to myself. This was the most forceful and deepest I've ever been fingered though, and it did hurt a little but also felt very good. I checked myself, and there were no outside cuts on me, and I know it wasn't my period because I haven't bled at all since. Does this mean that by fingering me he broke my hymen, kind of as if we /had/ had sex? Or could he have cut me inside? I don't know if he could have broken it, but I don't feel any discomfort when I urinate or anything so I don't think it was just a cut. I've heard this could happen for some peoples' first times, but since it wasn't all the way, I'm not sure what to think.

Thanks for the help!

It's hard to say what caused the blood, because we are not medical doctors. However, I would recommend potentially seeing a doctor if you are concerned. There is the potentially that there was a cut or that your hymen could have broken, but these are things that are hard to answer without an exam. You can also go to sexetc.org for more information or to read other individual's stories, this could help. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X