Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother's bestfriend

So my brother is 15 years old and i'm 14. we are one year apart and i kind of like his bestfriend. i'm almost positive his friend likes me too because we talk all the time and he even asked me to hangout just me and him when my brother is away. the only thing is i like him, but i dont want to be alone with him yet because it will be too awkward for me. i like it best when we are all hanging out in groups and now we're kind of taking a step in our relationship or whatever we have. we've been friends for a while but now i kind of like him but i dont want to hangout with him alone. i already told him i would and now i just keep saying im busy or out somewhere when asks when he can. what do i do?

It is ok that you don't want to spend time with him alone, and it is also good that you don't do things that you are uncomfortable doing just because they want to. There is nothing wrong with telling someone you are not ready to be alone with them. Part of being in a relationship is the ability to be honest with each other. You can let him know your reasons why you are not ready to be alone with him too if you want. You could also continue to just make excuses as to why you can't hang out with him, however, if he catches on that you're making excuses, he may feel like you're being less than honest with him. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X