Torn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn

There are two boys I like right now. One is super nice to me but also super shy. When we hung out we barley spoke and we only hung out once. He is a junior I am a sophomore. Recently upon suprise he asked me to junior prom and on impulse I said yes. However this descion can not be changed tables and ticket money was due. Now the second boy isn't as nice and sometimes says nasty things to me but other times pours his heart out to me. He makes me feel good about myself but also can make me feel unsure if he likes me. He is in my grade. From what others say he likes me a lot. I have to in some way tell him about junior prom because I think he deserves to know. I am not sure which of the two I like more. I know that they both plan on asking me out which is a struggle because I don't like to hurt people's feelings . I got myself into a mess I can't get out of and im not sure what to do. I am a very hyper and sarcastic person and want someone to like me for me

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. The prom is a special day and you should have a good time. You might want to speak with the "junior" and let him know you are going with him only as a friend. If he has an issue with that and it has only been a couple of days you might want to reconsider your decision. As for the second boy you might to explore why you are attracted to him although he says "nasty things to you". During one of your heart to heart talks let him know how his comments make you feel. If he really likes you he can change this behavior so that you are more at ease around him. Let him know you have already committed to attending prom with a friend. You can always talk or dance with him as well at the prom. In regards to liking them both it is ok. Try to get to know them a little better before you make a decision. Then be honest with yourself about your feelings towards these two boys. Maybe write the pros and cons on each one. Then you can decide which one shares the most similarities, interests or you feel "connected". If you want to talk more about this or any other problem you are having call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X