Being Used?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Used?

So there is this boy that I really like. And I have liked him for a while. Back in November we had a thing but it ended and we both went our separate ways for about three months. he recently started texting me again and he keeps asking me to hang out. He asked me to go see a movie with him but then made the comment that he never watches the movie when he is with girls and he just makes out with them the whole time. He also makes comments about now nice my body is. When we were talking in November he wasn't disrestful towards me ever. I just really like him and we only broke it off the first time because my "friend" got in the way of me and him. I really feel like Im being used by him but I like him a lot. I'm not sure what I should do because I want to hang out with him im just scared he is going to pressure me into doing something I will regret. He has mentioned in the past about having sex with him when I am ready but I'm just scared that if I hang out with him he will use me just for that. I don't want my first time to be with someone who is using me but again I really like him. I can't tell him im not having sex with him before we hang out because he will just think I'm crazy and I assumed it even though we both know what he wants to do. I really don't know what to do please help.

Figuring out how another person feels about you, or their intention in a relationship is never easy. From what you have posted it sounds like this boy is interested in you on some level. However, if every time you talk he continues to make sexual references, it is understandable that you may feel like his interest is only physical. If you are really torn on what this boy feels about you, it is okay to ask and have a conversation about it. That can be difficult and may seem awkward at first. But a good relationship is built on communication. So perhaps before hanging out, maybe you can ask him some questions like how he is feeling about hanging out, or perhaps what interested him in reaching out to you again after three months. Questions like these may help you to get a better understanding of what he is thinking. If you and this boy have any mutual friends, you can also try to ask your friends if they know any further information on how the boy feels about you or his intentions. Ultimately, if you really want to hang out with this boy, you can hang out, but pay attention to his actions. If he does anything that makes you uncomfortable, then know that it is okay to tell him so. If he respects your decisions that is a good sign, and may mean that he is interested in more than a physical relationship. If you wish to talk more about this or anything else feel free to call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X