I love her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love her

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl. I fell in love with an 18 year old girl from school 6 months ago. She is gay too. Recently, I told her that I liked her and of course she denied my invitation to go out. I tried to move on. I tried to convince myself that I liked this other girl who happened to be her my love's best friend. I didn't choose that to spite her, I chose the other girl because we used to be friends and that I'd actually have a chance with her. The girl I love thinks I like her friend now and she said to me that "its weird that you moved on from me so fast but whatever. Just treat her right because I love her like I would a sister." It sucks because I haven't moved on. I'm still in love with her! I was trying to move on but I just can't! I'm still very much in love with this girl who I know probably hates me now! This is just so bad that I want to die sometimes! I don't know what to do!!! What do I do?

Dating can be really confusing sometimes. First off, if you do not truly want to be with this other girl then it may be best just to end the relationship. It isn't fair to either of you to continue a relationship that you don't really want to be in. Also, it may be helpful to tell the girl that you care about how you feel. Regardless of whether or not it works out, it may be helpful just to express yourself. Lastly, if you are really feeling like you want to die sometimes, or have any thoughts of suicide, please reach out to an adult that you trust for help. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X