Crush...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush...

So there is this guy that I've been really good friends with and I've has a crush on him since the 7th grade, I'm a sophomore in hs now. I've had feelings for him for so long but we are very close so I wouldn't want to make things awkward between us if he finds out and he doesn't feel the same way, but if he does feel the same way I would want to know and to go for it. Another thing is that he gives me mixes signals, he will act all flirty and whatever sometimes but then other times he won't answer my texts or he won't even talk to me. He's known as the guy who is a football player and dates a lot of girls but I don't see him as that because there is a whole mother side to him that I've been able to get to know over the last 3 years that I have become so familiar and attracted to that it hurts to even think about him. Please help me decide what I want to do....

Crushes can be hard, especially when we are unsure if the person we like likes us back. We are really glad you reached out to 2ndFloor but we can't make this decision for you. I would take some time and think about how both decisions could go, the good and the bad results. Then, decide which decision is the best one for you, and will make you feel the best, even if the results aren't what you expect. Maybe try talking to some friends about it, ask what they think about the situation or try hanging out with him alone to evaluate how he acts. Either way the decision you make will have different end results and we can't predict whether this will hurt your friendship or start a relationship. Sometimes we just have to take a chance and go for it. If you want to talk more you can also always give 2NDFLOOR a call at 888-222-2228 or text us Friday night's from 4pm-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X