Not attracted?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not attracted?

So I recently met this guy and we went on a date and he was nice and everything, I had a nice time but I don't really feel attracted to him? I know looks aren't everything so I'm trying not to base my judgement on that but at some point I just didn't find myself attracted to him. Should I go on a few more dates and see how things play out? Or should I not lead him on? I just don't really know what to do. I haven't been on a date in a really long time so I'm trying to let this play out because I do wanna start dating again and try to find the right guy but I just don't know if he is going to be the one. help?

Dating is not always an easy thing to understand or navigate through. Unfortunately, there isn't always a clear answer or direction to take. It is great to hear that you have decided to try dating again though, and that you have the desire to find the right guy for you. Keep those thoughts in mind when you go on your dates. Think about what the "right guy" means to you, meaning what qualities he would possess. This doesn't always mean just attraction, but personality and life goals as well. As you go on these different dates, if the guy doesn't seem to have these qualities to be the "right guy" that may be a clue that he is not the guy for you or that you are truly not interested.

From your post, it sounds like it may be too soon to tell with your most recent date. If you did have a nice time, it doesn't hurt to give it another try to really see if any chemistry is there. But if after that you feel like you are on the fence, then it is okay to decide that you may not be interested and move on. If you are still on the fence about your feelings, you can also try getting some input from friends or family that may know your habits well. Sometimes a person who isn't directly involved in the "relationship" can notice things you cannot see first hand.

If you wish to talk more in-depth about this or anything else feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at 1-888-2228!

Comment

not attracted

i think that my boyfriend don't think i am not a attracted to him no more

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X