Too far away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too far away

I have been dating the guy of my dreams. In fact today is our one month anniversary. Anyways, he lives in another country. We love each other so much but we are scared that this wont work out because of how far we are. Even though I go and visit over there every summer. Can this relationship work out even if we are far apart?

Ideally a relationship is easier if you both are living close to each other, but that does not mean that a long distance relationship can't work out. Relationships are work either way and distance can just put different types of pressure on you both. Ultimately a relationship working out is up to the people in it, so if you want to give a try then do that! If you want to talk more you can also always give 2NDFLOOR a call @ 888-222-2228 anytime or text us Friday night's from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X