i like him but she liked him first :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like him but she liked him first :(

so i have a friend who has liked this guy since 1st grade and he recently asked me out, i really wanna say yes but she really really likes him and me goinng out with him would crush her what do i do?!!!

This is a tough position to be in. It may be helpful to weigh out your options. What would happen if you did go? What would it potentially do to your friendship? Would you be okay with putting your friendship first? It may be helpful to talk to your friend about it first and see what she thinks about it. If she has an issue with it, then it may give you something to think further about. Ultimately, it is your decision, but it is always help to take some time to think about it and weigh out the pros and cons. You may also want to consider how you would feel if the roles were reversed with you and your friend. How would you feel if a guy you liked asked her out? If you would like to talk about this further, call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday from 4-8pm at 908-280-0235. Good luck!

Comment

heart brake

I've been in a relationship for 9 months for the first time in a ing time I opened up to the guy and told him about my last relationship. He told me he never hurt me and that he never lie to me. I found out that he was cheating on me and he been lieing to me about. So we broke up last month and no longer then 5 minutes later he was going out with the girl he cheated on me with. Every since then I've been hurt real bad and he texts me talking about he loves me and all he wants to do is be with me I think he lieing and at the same time I don't. I've tried to distance myself from him but I can't I hurt even more when I'm not with him but at the same time I hurt when I'm with him I don't know what I should do anymore

Comment

Dear Heart Break,

I am so sorry to hear about your break up and your confusion over this relationship! Bottom line if you are hurt when you are in the relationship and hurt when you are out of it you are very confused and need adult intervention. Please see a counselor in your school or ask your parents if they can take you to a private counselor to get the support you need and to sort out this confusion you are having about this. It's important! You can also call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228 at any time so we can support you and point you in the direction of a therapist to help you with this dilemma. Thanks again for posting and take good care!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X