Friend Zoned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Zoned

so there is this guy i really am in love with we have a really close friend relationship but he doesnt like me and thats what he told my friends. but when my friend asked him he said "i just have to say no because i like an eighth grader" i know that means he isnt interested but i love him honestly and there is no chance he will say yes but i wanna tell him how i feel, he is REALLY POPULAR so i know that he will tell everyone and show everyone the texts. my reputation will be ruined. help.

What I am understanding from this message is that the guy has already expressed that he only sees you as a friend right now. I know that can feel frustrating and upsetting at times. They way you are feeling in completely natural. It is up to you if you want to express to him how you feel, but it sounds like he has made up his mind for now. It's important to respect his decision as a good friend. Maybe in the future he will feel another way towards you, but that will come with time. If you choose to tell him how you feel then you know that there can be consequences with that decision. I would weigh the pros and cons of each. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor a call @ 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or text us Fridays between 4-8PM @ 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X