one day too late

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one day too late

There was this boy I liked for as long as i knew him, but we couldn't exchange numbers or even talk to each other outside of a special group we both went to. We both wanted to be friends. So we were supposed to graduate this special group on the same day, before my mom told me no one was allowed to graduate on that day. So I come in the next day but it turns out, the guy I liked actually graduated on the original date I was supposed to graduate. My mom didn't specifically like this guy, so I started to wonder if she set it all up. Anyways, now my heart is so heavy! I keep having dreams about him, I cry missing him, and I can't get my mind off him, even when I try! Everywhere I turn I see something reminding me of him...Please help me!

Crushes can be confusing and it's normal to think about that person all the time initially when you have a crush. You don't know what really happened about the graduation and at this point it doesn't' matter. If you really want to reach out to him, maybe you could private message him on social media and just say Congratulations, then see where it goes. If not, try to think about the big picture things do happen for reasons and maybe there is a reason why you two never connected. I can understand your wonder though so if it will set your mind at ease, try to reach out to him. Also keep in mind that it takes time to get over a crush, but eventually you will begin to see others that you may be interested in the same way you are interested in this other guy. Just keep your head up and Congrats on the graduation! If you need to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text 2NDFLOOR on Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X